2012 - HFA ONLINE COURSE (LIVE CLASSES)
Please read the following terms and conditions before enrolling and booking at the bottom of this page
Course timing and presentation -
- Live classes commence 5 April (11 am and 7 pm Melbourne, Australia time - evening of day before in US/Canada) for a period of fifteen weeks
- Recorded classes will be available online within one day of each live class
- Patient case (intake and follow ups) will be available for viewing after each matching live class
- Students can interact with teacher (Grant Bentley) by voice or text during the live class
- Students can ask questions on the HFA forum at anytime during their course enrolment
This course is open to -
Students of other homeopathic colleges (please name your college)
Practitioners - homeopathy, naturopathy, medicine, nursing, other alternative modalities
Previous VCCH and HFA students
Please contact the college at email@example.com if you do not meet the above criteria to check on eligibility for course enrolment.
Course availability, access and completion -
- Recorded classes available to view for an 18 month period from commencement of course or from date of booking after first class
- Students will be given a user id and password to be able to access the classes in a secure online environment
- A letter of completion will be issued by the college for the purpose of professional education points and/or student training requirement hours (check with your local association or college for eligibility)
- Printed certificates are available after completion of the course ($20AUD)
April and 12 July*, recordings of the 2012 15 week HFA live classes, HFA video cases, access to 400 pages of HFA information including self learning guide, essays, cases and self tests, access to HFA forum ) *4 April and 11 July in US/Canada
Please enter your details and make payment through PayPal* below (you will be contacted by the college within 1-3 business days of booking with your access details, user id and password)
*Options for payment through PayPal include using your existing PayPal account, signing up for a new PayPal account or using your Bankcard, Mastercard or Visa card without a PayPal account through the PayPal system.
Note - Our prefered payment option is PayPal. If you are prefer not to use PayPal you can order manually via our college secure server using your Mastercard or Visa card or contact the college at firstname.lastname@example.org for direct banking details.
BEFORE BOOKING FOR THIS COURSE PLEASE CONTACT THE COLLEGE TO ENSURE A PLACE IS AVAILABLE - email@example.com
15 week HFA course - $495 AUD